Divemaster Internship Programme
Train as a professional Dive Master in one of East Africa’s most beautiful beach front settings, with the Indian Ocean providing the backdrop for an incredible couple of months living the life and staying in our funkey stunning accommodation! Tofo is a major international hot-spot for both manta rays and whale sharks, making it the ideal place to conduct research of international importance and hone your skills as a professional Dive Master. Diving with Manta Rays, Humpback Whales and Whale Sharks everyday is the stuff only dreams are made of! Make those dreams a reality as Tofo Beach has the highest concentrations of these marine mammoths than anywhere else in the world!
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
Peri-Peri Divers, Mozambeat Motel and Xtreme Gap have teamed up to offer prospecting dive professionals the opportunity to experience real life changing moments that promote self growth and a qualification that can open up the underwater world of travel.
LEARN MORE – Become a Dive Master
Completing your Dive Master in Mozambique you can expect some of the following Highlights
- Very diverse marine life including Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, Dolphins, and even the Guitar Shark. Rock on!
- Training at a cool dive school, with a great atmosphere, lots of backpackers diving there,and with some of the best whale shark trackers in the world on staff.
- Get Free Diving up to 60 dives (necessary for your Divemaster) while working and completing your course. You will do as many dives and ocean safari’s as possible
- Leave here fully qualified to work and lead dives in any diving centre worldwide
- Chilling out in a funkey resort, enjoying parties, barbecues, the amazing pool with bar! and the laid back lifestyle in a tropical paradise setting
- Experiencing the culture of Mozambique, a country that seems to be lost in time, and set in one of the most beautiful African environments
- Gaining a qualification that enables you to work in the diving industry anywhere in the world, but even if you dont do that, the lifestyle as you train is an unforgettable memory to keep!
- Optional surfing, Ocean Kayaking, and other adventures to be had
- Work alongside LEADING scientists in both fields of Manta Ray and Whale Shark Research from the Marine Megafauna Foundation