DIVEMASTER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Diving with manta rays, humpback whales and whale sharks every day is the stuff only dreams are made of - but with our Dive Master internship programme you can make those dreams a reality. Tofo Beach, one of East Africa’s most beautiful beachfront settings, has a higher concentration of these marine mammoths than anywhere else in the world so what better place to train as a professional Dive Master? As well as honing your skills as a professional Dive Master, this international hotspot for both manta rays and whale sharks is also the ideal place to conduct research of global importance into both species.
During the three month internship programme, you’ll stay in our funky accommodation with the stunning Indian Ocean providing the ideal backdrop for your life in Mozambique.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
Peri-Peri Divers, Mozambeat Motel and Xtreme Gap have teamed up to offer prospective dive professionals the opportunity to experience real life-changing moments that promote self-growth and a qualification that can open up the underwater world of travel.
LEARN MORE - BECOME A DIVE MASTER
While completing your Dive Master in Mozambique, you can expect some of the following highlights:
- Diverse marine life including whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins and even the guitar shark. Rock on!
- Training at a cool dive school with a great atmosphere - we have lots of backpackers diving with us, as well as some of the best whale shark trackers in the world on staff.
- Get free diving, up to 60 dives (necessary for your Divemaster), while working and completing your course. You’ll do as many dives and ocean safaris as possible.
- Chill out in a funky resort in a tropical paradise setting - you’ll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with parties, barbecues and an amazing pool with its own bar!
- Experience the culture of Mozambique; one of Africa’s most beautiful environments and a country that seems to be lost in time.
- Gain a qualification that enables you to work and lead dives in any dive centre worldwide - and, even if you don’t go on to work as a Dive Master, you’ll gain unforgettable memories while you train with us!
- Optional surfing, ocean kayaking and other adventures to enjoy.
- Work alongside leading manta ray and whale shark researchers from the Marine Megafauna Foundation.
FOR BOOKINGS & INFORMATION CONTACT:
No bookings taken