OCEAN SAFARI | SNORKELING
Ocean Safari Price
Fins: 2 USD
Mask + Snorkel: 2 USD
Rash Vest: 2 USD
Wetsuit: 4 USD
About the trip
We launch daily Ocean Safaris - our open ocean snorkelling trips - where you might have the chance to see Tofo’s Big 5; namely Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, Devil Rays, Turtles, Dolphins and - an added bonus if you arrive in the right season - Humpback Whales! In partnership with Tofo’s marine conservation NGO, the Marine Megafauna Foundation, Peri-Peri can offer you a trip that will be one of the highlights of your stay in Africa. Each of our safaris has a Research Assistant onboard who will be able to tell you everything you might want to know about these beguiling creatures. The trip lasts for two hours, requires no special training and is ideal for non-divers who are keen for a relaxed view of Tofo’s fantastic marine life. All equipment is included in the price of 55 USD per person.
We obviously want everyone to leave here with a smile on their face. Should you not see anything on your first outing we do offer a second chance to go again for free if there is space, but there are some conditions.
- It's paying guests first, but if there is space, away you go. If it's full, it's full.
- If you need to hire equipment it will be charged at the standard prices listed above.
- If there are more guests than spaces then a lotto draw straw kind of thing happens. Let the bargaining begin!
- The trip must have enough paying guests to go (4 persons)
- The weather conditions permit (in Peri-Peri eyes, not other dive schools)
All being said, it's never guaranteed that you will have that opportunity for the second shot, but we can at least try.
GET A FURTHER 25% DISCOUNT
IF YOU STAY AT ONE OF OUR PARTNER LODGES OR SELF CATERING OPTIONS
LATEST POSTS FROM INSTAGRAM
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.